Aquagreen Engineering Management Private Limited (AEMPL) is a professional Engineering and Consulting Services Company focused on Hydropower & associated Infrastructure Sector. Founded in 2008, the Company is manned by highly experienced professionals having worked earlier in organizations as SJVNL, DVC, NHPC, CWC, GSI, and CWPRS.
Mr. Gurdial Singh, Ex. Chairperson of Central Electricity Authority and Ex-officio Secretary to Government of India, is the Non-Executive Chairman of Aquagreen Engineering Management Private Limited (AEMPL) and leading the Team for cost-effective solution of engineering requirement of our esteemed Clients. Mr. N. Rajasekhara Babu, former Director of Energy Infratech Pvt. Ltd, is the Managing Director of the Company. Other Board of Directors includes Sh. Asim K. Barman, IAS retired and former Chairman, Damodar Valley Corporation.
Organization is involved in design and engineering work of more than 10 no. Hydro Power projects totaling 5,000 MW and is committed to significantly contribute to the growing hydro power sector in India and abroad. Backed by a team of key specialists and engineering professionals, the company is equipped to deliver on large Hydro Power, Irrigation, Water Resources and Infrastructure projects. In addition, AEMPL has a team of 50 support technical staff.
Aquagreen Engineering Management Private Limited has its offices in Gurgaon & Delhi, India and Kampala, Uganda.
MISSION & VISION
Providing complete Engineering & Management Consultancy in Infrastructure and Energy Sector by adopting the Best Engineering Practices for achieving Customer satisfaction.
To be a leading Global Engineering and Project Management Consultant for achieving excellence in Infrastructure and Energy Sector Projects
- Dr. Surendra Singh Garhia (Sr. Vice President - Engineering Geology)
Dr. S. S. Garhia has a total professional work experience of 32 years, in landslides investigations, groundwater and mineral exploration, photo geology & remote sensing studies and engineering geology. He worked as a Hydrogeologist in the Central Ground Water Board, Ministry of Water Resource, Govt. of India from 1985 to 1987, and joined the Geological Survey of India, Ministry of Mines, Govt. of India, in the year 1987.View Complete Profile
- Mr. S. N. Bose (Sr. Vice President)
Mr. S. N. Bose has a professional work experience of more than 37 years. Some of the major highlights of his experience are as follows: Engineering co-ordination for Design & Detailed Engineering for Oil & Gas, Thermal & Hydroelectric Power & Infrastructure Projects.View Complete Profile
- Dr. K. K. M. Menon (Civil Expert)
Dr. K. K. M. Menon has more than 36 years of professional experience in Planning, Designing, Detailed Engineering Design & Drawing of Hydraulic Structures such Dam, De-silting Chambers, Power House etc. preparation of final design computation and drawing of the main civil structures and has contributed significantly in the development of more than thirty (30 nos.) numbers of hydropower projects located in India, Afghanistan, Bhutan and Uganda.View Complete Profile
- Mr. P. B. Deolalikar (Consultants - Hydraulic Design Expert)
Mr. P. B. Deolalikar has more than 42 years of professional experience in Planning, Detailed Engineering Design, Drawing, Construction of main Civil Components of Hydro Electric project such as Dam, HRT, TRT, Desilting Chamber, Power house, Stability of Dam, Head Work etc.View Complete Profile
- Mr. Naresh Kumar (Consultants - Hydro)
Mr. Naresh Kumar has more than 39 years of professional experience in Project Planning and Site Management during commissioning and precommissioning stages, Techno-economic Evaluation of Feasibility Study Reports, Tender preparation & evaluation for EPC Contracts, Detailed Engineering & Construction Management, Monitoring and Contract Implementation & Management of hydropower projects of various magnitudes located in India, Bhutan, Nepal, Afghanistan, and Mozambique.View Complete Profile
- Mr. Rajendra Singh (Consultants - E & M)
Mr. Rajendra Singh has a total professional work experience of over 50 years in the field of hydro power planning, designs, construction, erection, pre-commissioning and commissioning. He has worked for Hydro Electric projects located in India, Nepal, Bhutan, Uganda, and Zimbabwe.View Complete Profile
- Mr. I. N. Agarwal (Consultants - Civil Design)
Mr. I. N. Agarwal has more than 43 years of professional experience, and has contributed significantly in the development of more than thirty (27 nos.) numbers of hydropower projects located in India, Nepal, Bhutan and Uganda.View Complete Profile
- Mr. A. R. Gupta (Consultants) View Complete Profile
- Mr. Arun Kumar Jain (Structural Design Expert)
Mr. Arun Kumar Jain has more than 35 years of professional experience in Water Resources and Power Sector in various aspects of projects like (i) Structural detailed design of power project components (ii) Survey & investigation and preparation of DPR of hydro power projects; (iii) techno-economic appraisal of Thermal & Hydro Power projects, Transmission Lines, Flood Management & Erosion Control Schemes and (iv) monitoring of water resources and power projects etc.View Complete Profile
- Mr. Rajeshwar Singh Chauhan (Consultants - Hydromechanical)
Mr. Rajeshwar Singh Chauhan has more than 40 years of professional experience, and has contributed significantly in the development of hydropower projects, Preparation of Feasibility report, Detailed Project Report, Structural Drawing, Installation of, Method statements and testing schedules, Cost estimate of HM Works etc.View Complete Profile
- Mr. Ramesh Singh Chauhan (Consultants - Civil)
Mr. Ramesh Singh Chauhan has around 40 years of experience in investigation, planning, preparation of DPR and bid level documents, Detailed Engineering and Construction of major Hydro Electric Projects. Main strength is detailed engineering of three major projects and DPR of seven major and many smaller projects.View Complete Profile
- Mr. Ranjodh Singh (Advisor)
Mr. Ranjodh Singh has a professional work experience of 43 years. He organised, guided and supervised design works (civil/mech.) in connection with Structural Design of civil structures like Weirs, Intake, Desilting Arrangement, Power Tunnel/Channels, Aqueducts, Forebays/ Storage reservoirs, Anchor blocks/Saddles, Penstocks and Power Stations.View Complete Profile
- Mr. S. C. Sud (Consultants - Hydrologist)
Mr. S. C. Sud has professional experience of more than 48 years in Hydrology, Hydrometry, Preparation of Hydrology Chapters & other aspects of Water Resources Development & Management in India and Iraq.View Complete Profile
- Mr. Syed Ahmed Kabir (Hydrology & Water Resources Expert)
Mr. Syed Ahmad Kabir has more than 43 years of professional experience in Preparation of Detailed Project Report for Water Resources and Irrigation Projects, Revision of the Engineering Codes, Planning and Monitoring of Irrigation Schemes and Preparation of the Technical Documentation.View Complete Profile
- Mr. V S V Ramaiah (Manager - Mechanical)
Mr. V. S. V. Ramaiah has a professional work experience of 10 years and has contributed significantly in the development of power projects located in India. He was involved in Erection and Commissioning of 2 Ã— 8 MW Patikari HEP (Himachal Pradesh, India), Erection of 11 kV/ 33 KV Substation Structures, Erection and Commissioning of EOT Cranes, MIV, Turbine & Generator equipments and Maintenance of DG Sets (125KVA, 320KVA, 630KVA and 725KVA) etc.View Complete Profile
- Mr. Rajeev Thakur (DGM - Electrical)
Mr. Rajeev Thakur has a professional work experience of 15 years in Design, Engineering, Contract Management, Client interaction and coordination with the design team for execution of hydro power projects. He has experience in preparation of Financial analysis, Pre-feasibility / Feasibility study, Detail Project Report, Technical specification, Tendering and Bid evaluation, Scrutiny of drawings and documents at detailed engineering stage, Inspection & Quality Assurance, SWOT analysis, preparation of Skill-matrix, financial proposal.View Complete Profile
- Mr. K. B. Bansal (Consultant - Highway & Roads)
Mr. K. B. Bansal has more than 46 years experience in Highway, Roads and allied sectors. Consultant with World Bank for preparation / review of Bid Documents for Civil works on FIDIC / Consultancies ,Preparation of Procurement plan, RFP / Terms of reference for Major Consultancies including Construction Supervision etc. and defining the implementation Arrangements and Implementation Support for Assam State Roads Project / Mizoram State Roads Project / Rajasthan Road Sector Modernization Project .Worked for the preparation of Procurement cum contract management Manual for World Bank funded PMGSY Projects under the leadership of Indian Roads Congress .Working as short term consultant with World Bank for preparation / reviewing bid documents / RFPs /Terms of Reference under world bank funded rural roads projects under PMGSY program.
- Mr. N. K. Singh (Additional Vice President - Civil)
Mr. N. K Singh has more than 21 years of professional experience in Project Planning, Detailed Engineering, Project Execution and Monitoring for EPC and BOOT Projects. He has rich experience in Business Development, Contract & Tendering, Negotiation with Vendors and Sub Contractor, Liasoning with Government bodies and other agencies for preparation/clearance/approval of DPR’s, Billing to client and claims etc.View Complete Profile
- Aquagreen Engineering Management successfully completed Preparation of Pre-feasibility Report and bankable Detailed Project Report of Kynshi Stage - I HEP (270 MW) Meghalaya, India after planning & supervising extensive field investigations and was also associated in obtaining Techno-Economical Clearance (TEC) from Central Electricity Authority (CEA) in May 2015.
- Aquagreen Engineering Management provided Detailed Design & Engineering Services to M/s Abir Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd. for Tsibjalamchu Diversion Scheme of Tala Hydroelectric Project (1020 MW), Bhutan. AEMPL professionals supervised the Construction activities at Project Site and the Diversion Scheme was successfully completed within a record time period of 8 months.
- AEMPL has successfully reviewed the feasibility study report of Ayago Hydro Power Project (680 MW) as part of the scope of services of Owner's Engineer of the project. The review resulted in revision of installed capacity of the project from 680 MW to 840 MW. MEMO owner of project has approved the revised capacity.
AREAS OF SPECIALISATION
- Concept to Commissioning Engineering Services.
- Pre-feasibility Reports and Due diligence etc.
- Site selection, Planning and supervision of field investigation, Geological and Geo-technical investigations, construction material survey and reserve estimation
- Detailed Project Reports and obtaining Techno Economic Clearance (TEC).
- Tender Stage designs and Tender documents of Civil, HM and E & M Packages.
- Preparation of Bid Documents
- Detailed designs and construction drawings
- Supervision of Hydraulic model studies
- Construction supervision, construction management and Quality Assurance & Quality Control.
- Review of Detailed Project Report/Feasibility Studies Report, Tender Documents and Detailed Design
- Erection, Pre commissioning, commissioning and Post commissioning services
- Engineering services for operation and maintenance
- Restoration & rehabilitation services
- Contract Management Services
- Technical Audit
- Vetting of Capital Cost and Financial Analysis
- Vetting of Project Completion Cost, Time and Cost Over-run
- Vetting of Contractor's Claims
- Technical Support for forensic investigations