PUMPED STORAGE HYDRO PROJECTS
- Aquagreen Engineering Management is engaged in identifying the Pumped Storage Sites for the renowned Developers / IPPs (Clients) and hand hold them for site visits and preparation of Pre-Feasibility Report in getting the MoU signed from the respective States along with DPR preparation.
- So far, we have identified more than 60 nos. PSP locations collectively across India and Oman with capacities ranging from 190 MW to 10,000 MW
- Aquagreen has completed more than 25 nos. of PFRs of identified Greenfield PSP sites and also engaged in preparation of 12 nos. of DPRs for Pumped Storage Hydro Projects.
HYDRO ELECTRIC PROJECTS
- Aquagreen Engineering Management is involved in design and engineering work of more than 40 numbers of hydroelectric Power projects totaling about 35,000 MW.
- Having good experience in hydro-electric projects since its inception, Aquagreen Engineering Management is empanelled with the following reputed organizations of Government of India:
- Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC)
- North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO)
- Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency (IREDA)
- Power Finance Corporation Consulting Limited (PFCCL)
- Export Import Bank of India (EXIM)
- Maharashtra Electricity Regulatory Commission
- Aquagreen Engineering Management have expertise in providing solutions for renovation and rectification of hydroelectric power plants, we have engaged and completed the services under:
- Malana II Hydro Electric Project (100 MW) in Himachal Pradesh, India wherein the HRT and 600 m height steel pressure shaft was rectified, and the plant was successfully commissioned
- Sorang Hydro Electric Project (100 MW) in Himachal Pradesh, India whose surface penstock is currently under rectification based on the revised design provided by Aquagreen Engineering Management
- Kameng Hydro Electric Project (600 MW) in Arunachal Pradesh, India wherein the both the penstocks of the project were rectified based on our rectification methodology recommended after leakages were reported during initial filling
- HPPCL’s of Integrated Kashang HEP in Himachal Pradesh wherein we provided the design solutions for rectification of steel lined pressure shaft
- In March 2020, we have completed our Designing and Project Management consultancy service along with O&M services to Teesta III Hydro Electric Project (1200 MW) in Sikkim which is India’s second largest hydro power project and has declared CoD in February 2017
- Aquagreen Engineering Management successfully completed Preparation of Pre-feasibility Report and bankable Detailed Project Report of Kynshi Stage – I HEP (270 MW) Meghalaya, India after planning & supervising extensive field investigations and was also associated in obtaining Techno-Economical Clearance (TEC) from Central Electricity Authority (CEA) in May 2015.