SIMANG – II HYDROELECTRIC PROJECT
Yedla Infra Pvt. Ltd.
Arunachal Pradesh, India
|SCOPE OF SERVICES:
AEMPL engaged to provide Engineering Consultancy Services for Preparation of Pre-feasibility Report (PFR), Detailed Project Report (DPR) and assistance in obtaining clearance from Statutory Authorities for 66 MW Simang – II HE Project, Arunachal Pradesh.
The studies carried out by AEMPL includes:
- Project layout optimization for techno-economics
- Hydrological studies including water availability, design flood and diversion flood studies by various methods by obtaining data from IMD and CWC etc.
- Power optimization studies for determining installed capacity of the Project
- Providing assistance in topographical survey, site investigation, geo-mapping etc
- Assist in obtaining clearance from statuary authorities for clearance from various departments
- Preparation of DPR stage design, drawings and quantity estimation for all the Project components including civil, hydro-mechanical and electro-mechanical works.
- Detailed cost estimate of the project for civil, H-M and E-M works